West Michigan’s largest Mom-to-Mom Sale
Sell at the West Michigan Mom’s Sale
- Quantity of shoppers. When was the last time you had over 5,000 people show up to your garage sale?
- No need to advertise.
- You will never get rained out. Our sales are held indoors.
- Make more money. As a seller you keep 100% of whatever you make.
- Pre-shop the sale. You have the opportunity to shop from all of the other sellers before the doors open to the public.
- You support a great non-profit.
If you are a Work at Home Mom (WAHM) selling handmade baby/child products you may purchase one of our Mom-to-Mom spaces but you will be required to follow the rules below. We will have staff enforcing these rules during the event.
- You are not allowed to display a banner, sign, POP display, or any other type of promotional items.
- You may keep tags with your company logo or name on your products.
- You may not distribute any promotional material from your booth.
- You may have a business card available for those who purchase your products.
~ If you have any questions on whether or not your business, or the way you wish to display your products, meets our criteria, please contact us at email@example.com prior to registering.
- You may not sell anything that is consumable (i.e. food, beverage, formula, over-the-counter or prescription medicine, etc.).
- You may not sell adult size clothing, unless they are maternity clothes.
- You may not bring in outside food or beverage. Concession will be available.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about selling at the West Michigan Moms Sales, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.