West Michigan’s largest Mom-to-Mom Sale
Sell new or gently used baby and children clothing (boy/girl size 0-16), maternity clothing, toys, books, bikes, nursery furniture and anything else that is baby, child, or maternity related!Business: 10'x10' space is $210*
If you are a business owner that would like to sell your product or services at the West Michigan Mom's Sale you must purchase a business space.
*Prices do not include a table, but do include a chair.
*If you would like to add an 8' x 24" table it is an additional $12 each.
You may arrange your booth any way you would like! Your table does not have to be at the front of your booth space. You may bring in your own tables, chairs, clothing racks, shelving units, etc. to display items in your rented space. There will be no physical barriers between you and your neighbors so please be considerate and stay within your 10'x10' space. There will be a limited number of carts available during move-in and move-out. Carts will be available on a first-come first-serve basis. DeVos Place - Dock Door 6 off Michigan St. will be open the day before the sale (Friday) from 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM for set-up.
Any large items that you would like to sell may be checked in at our Large Item Sale Area for a small fee. The Large Item Fee is based on the price of your large item. Large items are registered during set-up.
Items being sold for
$ = fee $
$101 or more =$10
Refunds will be made only if cancellation is more than fourteen (14) days prior to the sale. No refunds will be given if the Seller cancels fourteen (14) days or less from the date of the sale. A cancellation fee of $10 will be charged to the Seller for any refund that is made.
Parking is available beneath the DeVos Place off Michigan St. and across from the DeVos Place off Monroe Ave. in the Government Parking Ramp. Your parking rate for both of these ramps will be the current event rate.
Sell at the West Michigan Mom’s Sale
- Quantity of shoppers. When was the last time you had thousands of people show up to your garage sale?
- You will never get rained out. Our sales are held indoors.
- Make more money. As a seller you keep 100% of whatever you make.
- Pre-shop the sale. You have the opportunity to shop from all of the other sellers before the doors open to the public.
- You support two great non-profit organizations.
- No need to advertise. We'll do that for you!
If you are a Work at Home Mom (WAHM) selling handmade baby/child products you may purchase one of our Mom-to-Mom spaces but you will be required to follow the rules below. We will have staff enforcing these rules during the event.
- You are not allowed to display a banner, sign, POP display, or any other type of promotional items.
- You may keep tags with your company logo or name on your products.
- You may not distribute any promotional material from your booth.
- You may have a business card available for those who purchase your products.
~ If you have any questions on whether or not your business, or the way you wish to display your products, meets our criteria, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
- You may not sell anything that is consumable (i.e. food, beverage, formula, over-the-counter or prescription medicine, etc.).
- You may not sell adult size clothing, unless they are maternity clothes or you are a business.
- You may not bring in outside food or beverage. Concession will be available.
- Businesses must register under their business name.